Fury as Pennsylvania homosexual Pride sees topless male hairdresser train youngsters POLE DANCE as he defends the ‘avenue for health and artistry’ that ‘operated on the highest degree of moral conduct’
- The Pride Festival of Central Pennsylvania was held in Harrisburg on July 30 with a major stage, drag stage and youngsters’ zone
- Footage shared on social media confirmed pole dance teacher and hairdresser Mikee Bentz educating a boy in a rainbow tutu pole dance
- The kid’s guardian captioned the clip: ‘My kiddo is a pure!’ – feedback which angered conservatives, who stated it was inappropriate
- Organizers described the pole dancing as ‘a automobile of enjoyable and train eventually weekend’s Pride Festival’
- Bentz stated he was ‘proud to supply Harrisburg/Central Pennsylvania an avenue for health, creativity, artistry, and expression’
A Pennsylvania hairdresser has defended educating a younger boy to pole dance at a Pride occasion, describing the exercise as ‘an avenue for health, creativity, artistry, and expression’.
Mikee Bentz, from Harrisburg, spoke out after footage of him shirtless educating a younger boy in a rainbow tutu to pole dance went viral.
The footage was taken on the Pride Festival of Central Pennsylvania, held on July 30 in Harrisburg.
‘My kiddo is a pure!’ the boy’s guardian captioned the clip.
The little boy in his rainbow tutu is seen being helped by Bentz get onto the pole
The youngster quickly picks up swirl across the pole on the Pennsylvania occasion
A shirtless Bentz shouts encouragement because the boy clings to the pole
The boy is filmed flying across the pole, as his guardian cheers him on
The crowd appears on approvingly because the boy reveals off his new talent
Many discovered the footage troubling, calling it ‘inappropriate’ and unnatural, and describing it as ‘grooming’ – however Bentz insisted it was a artistic outlet.
Mikee Bentz, a Harrisburg-based hairdresser and pole dance teacher, stated that he was pleased with his instructing work
‘I’m proud to supply Harrisburg/Central Pennsylvania an avenue for health, creativity, artistry, and expression in companies that aren’t solely operated on the highest degree of moral conduct, however that additionally take into consideration inclusivity and a deep appreciation for shielding the atmosphere,’ stated Bentz, talking to Fox News.
The organizers of the Pride pageant, which featured a major stage, drag stage and youngsters’ zone, additionally defended the exercise.
‘The Pride Festival of Central Pennsylvania stands behind the actions of Mr Bentz whose Metro Enterprises supplied nothing greater than a automobile of enjoyable and train eventually weekend’s Pride Festival,’ a spokesperson stated.
Yet critics have been unimpressed.
‘This is profoundly inappropriate. Gays who promote such a grooming are doing such a disservice to homosexual individuals,’ tweeted Tristan Justice, a reporter with The Federalist.
Political commentator Matt Walsh added: ‘I’ll by no means assist any Republican candidate on any degree of presidency who doesn’t pledge to make use of each out there authorized means to place a cease to this kind of factor and punish all these accountable.’