#information Mother, 36, is found on a bench by a Brooklyn school shot in the head in possible suicide attempt #WorldNews
Brooklyn mother, 36, is found slumped on park bench with bullet gap in her head after ‘suicide attempt’ outdoors center school: Screaming man taken away in ambulance strapped to gurney
- A 36-year-old lady was taken to hospital on Tuesday following a taking pictures outdoors a Brooklyn school
- The lady was found sitting on a bench subsequent to JHS 278 in the Marine Park district round 4pm, and preliminary stories urged she was attacked
- NYPD Assistant Chief Michael Kemper then advised reporters at the scene that ‘there is indication’ the taking pictures ‘may have probably been a suicide attempt’
- An emotional man was photographed screaming whereas being strapped into a gurney and positioned in an ambulance: his relationship to the lady is unknown
- Police have been seen cradling a younger lady outdoors the school: college students have been stored indoors for 2 hours longer than regular as the state of affairs unfolded
A 36-year-old lady was taken to hospital in Brooklyn on Tuesday after a taking pictures outdoors a school which was initially believed to be an assault by the father of her baby, however now could also be thought-about a suicide attempt.
The unnamed lady was found on a bench outdoors JHS 278 in Marine Park at round 4pm, police mentioned.
She had been shot in the head.
A person was taken away in an ambulance, strapped to a gurney and screaming. It was unclear whether or not he was linked to the taking pictures, and in that case, how.
A person was seen being taken to a ready ambulance after the taking pictures
The man, visibly distressed, seemed to be in handcuffs
The bereft-looking man is seen on Tuesday being loaded into the ambulance in Marine Park
The man was attended by medics inside the ambulance and pushed from the scene
A younger lady was seen being comforted by a NYPD officer.
Michael Kemper, the assistant chief of NYPD, mentioned ‘there is indication’ the taking pictures ‘may have probably been a suicide attempt,’ in keeping with The New York Post.
The lady was taken to Brookdale University Hospital, the place her situation was essential, police mentioned.
People embrace outdoors the school on Tuesday in the Marine Park district of Brooklyn
The 36-year-old lady, described by The New York Post as a mom, was found on a bench with a gunshot wound
Police officers on Tuesday are seen combing the website of the taking pictures, which can have been a suicide attempt
NYPD officers examine the website of Tuesday’s taking pictures
A pupil at the school mentioned: ‘They put us principally in lockdown, and we could not go wherever apart from the auditorium.
‘And we have been caught in there for a few hours, and our mother and father could not do something about it.
‘It was form of scary. At first I did not know what was going on.’
The boy mentioned he didn’t see any police exercise.
He mentioned he thought the basketball staff was outdoors working towards at the time of the taking pictures.
The boy mentioned different college students advised him ‘it wasn’t a drill’.